Dear lovers of adventure & cultural heritage,
Greetings from the Thin Air Adventure (P.) Ltd. Trekking Company, based in the Himalayan nation of Nepal.
It is our pleasure to introduce you to Thin Air Adventure (P) Ltd., which is one of the largest trekking and tour operator in Nepal.
We guarantee that we will have first-hand knowledge and absolute familiarity with whichever destination you choose to visit. We offer to plan and organize your holidays. Our main focus is to provide world class service and to ensure the safety of our valuable clients, which is of paramount importance to us.
Trekking, river rafting, jungle safaris and cultural tours are amongst the many possibilities available. Our main aim is to introduce you to Nepal not only through trekking, but also by enabling you to learn about and observe our beloved, centuries-old, precious flora and fauna. We organize scientific, geological, anthropological and ecological tours and are most happy to acquaint visitors with our cultural heritage. We believe that, although you will be delighted by the beautiful surroundings and scenery, it is invaluable that you are accompanied by trained crews, who will carefully organise your comfort and safety.
Thin Air Adventure (P) Ltd. Company was founded by the efforts of professional guides and dedicated explorers who have conducted highly adventurous journeys. We have close relations with other companies in Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and India, who conduct trekking and mountaineering tours, as well as jungle safaris and river rafting.
We can provide access to one of the world’s highest mountain peaks, Mt Everest, with treks to the Everest Base Camp and treks in the Everest region. This is a unique part of the world, an area of holy places and centuries-old traditions. Well-trained teams from the mountain regions will accompany you in this region. As well as their expertise they have deep respect and love for their magnificent country.
Your safety and pleasure are our top priorities. In case of emergency, we have special programs for rescue missions and helicopter evacuations.
We would be delighted to hear from you and look forward to designing and planning a memorable itinerary for you.
Why Choose Thin Air Adventure (P) Ltd. Company? Because:
• Our specialised and personalized service will create an interesting and unforgettable holiday for you.
• Our expert teams will make your stay happy and enjoyable.
• Our guides, cooks, Sherpas and porters are all fully trained in the transport and preparation of delicious and healthy food.
• All our staff members have quality equipment.
• We ensure our customers’ safety by meeting them at the airport and organising their departure.
• We provide all information regarding the costs, which will be incurred during your stay and lists of the items which you will need to bring. With the increasing concern over the global impact of tourism, Thin Air Adventure (P) Ltd. is moving towards the promotion of responsible tourism through cultural, historical and environmental awareness.
Before coming to Nepal, we will provide you with clear details regarding what you need to do before leaving your country for example visas and vaccinations. We will also provide you with concise information regarding the climate, customs and terrain in Nepal. Your guide will be fully qualified in all aspects of first aid and will be a mountain specialist, as required by Government policy. We are available 24/7 and in case of emergency, we will arrange helicopter evacuations.
During our treks and expeditions we provide fresh healthy food, hygienically prepared by our private cooks. If during your trek the accommodation is in tea houses, they will provide you with Nepalese, Chinese, Italian as well western meals. Beverages include tea, coffee, hot chocolate. Our local food is organic and free of chemicals and pesticides.
All our equipment is new and carefully maintained. We use Salewa tents, North Face tents and Nepal Balaju tents.
We have long-standing relationships in both cities and trekking areas with the hotel owners and the management. You can have excellent accommodation even in the rural trekking areas. Reasonable and economic accommodation is also available if desired.
Health and comfort
We monitor your level of physical fitness and your appetite at all times. We also suggest some medicines to take with you.
Camping is the preferred way to enjoy one of the most beautiful and fragile spots on earth, because it allows you to be close to nature. Your sensitivity for your surroundings will influence others and your team will help with these simple guidelines:
- Do not leave anything except your footprints
- Do not take away anything except photos
- Use biodegradable products (burnable, disposable)
- Do not leave waste burning; extinguish fully with water or by covering with soil.
- Ensure that toilets are dug at least 40m from the camp, and cover with earth on departure.
We believe that the mountain and its people are inter- connected with each other. So we invest a small part of our annual income to improve the lives of people living in the mountains and to promote the eco-tourism that includes education, environmental sanitation, safe drinking water and other development oriented programs.