Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan tour is a complete package for who would like to visit beside the Himalaya that takes you to the historical and most fascinating city, remarkable natural beauty Historical place and pristine wilderness zones. This tour is also called Explore Nepal tour as it takes you to the three major cities of Nepal recognized with their own highlights. Kathmandu city also the capital city of the country is the cultural hub filled with the most fascinating sites festooned with the architectural masterpieces. The city is famous for the age old culture, palaces sites, temples and monasteries. Pokhara is yet another largest tourist city in Nepal. The breathtaking view of the mountain ranges of (Annapurna range, Machapuchare or Machhapuchhre, Dhaulagiri and many other snow capped peaks) , alpine lakes to go for a boat ride, caves to explore and adventurous activities to do have made Pokhara an ideal destination for any kinds of the tour visit.
Kathmandu Pokhara and Chitwan lies in the fertile land of Terai covered by pristine forests rich in wildlife´s. The Chitwan has had a long history of conservation which is proven by the existence of the Chitwan National Park in the Place. Chitwan National Park is also listed in the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Nepal. In the past for many years the place was taken as the Royal hunting grounds for the Kings and dignitaries of Nepal and therefore was not hunted by the general public. It did however become a favorite spot for big game safari hunters in the late nineteenth and early to mid twentieth centuries. Though the rate of poaching of the big animals and cutting down of the forests for the farmland and human use were high in the past centuries people in Chitwan have the clear concept about the conservation of forests and wildlife today. Today the vast jungle land has become the natural habitat for many species of flora and fauna including the endangered species. On visit to Chitwan you will also get an opportunity to go for elephant back ride into the jungles where you may encounter big Animals like Tiger, one horned Rhinos many different kind of Birds.
- Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu, meeting and assistance on arrival and transfer to hotel.
- Day 02: Kathmandu
- Day 03: Kathmandu / Chitwan:
- Day 04: Chitwan:
- Day 05: Chitwan Pokhara:
- Day 06: Pokhra:
- Day 07: Pokhara:
- Day 08: Dhulikhel Kathmandu:
- Day 01 :Arrive Kathmandu, meeting and assistance on arrival and transfer to hotel. Later on sightseeing of Shwoyambhu & Kathmandu. The Kathmandu Valley has an exotic setting. It is surrounded by a tier of green mountain wall above, which tower mighty snow capped peaks. The history of the Valley, according to the legends, begins with Shwoyambhu, or the "the self existent". Shwoyambhu is, perhaps, the best place to observe the religious harmony in Nepal. The stupa is among the most ancient in this part of the world. The largest image of the Sakyamuni Buddha in Nepal is in a monastery next to the stupa.
- Day 02 :Kathmandu Sightseeing of Bhaktapur & Patan. Bhaktapur means "the city of devotees" in the Sanskrit language. It is also known as Bhadgaun. The palace complex in the middle of the city potrays the prosperity of the Malla years and the details at which the crafts people then worked. The palace of fifty five windows stands in the square and it was home to many kings of Bhaktapur. It is perhaps the most popular of the three Newar towns of the Kathmandu Valley. The ancient city of Patan is situated on the southern bank of the river Bagmati and is about 5 km. southwest of Kathmandu. The city is full of Buddhist monuments & Hindu temples. It is also known as the city of artists. Lalitpur, "the city of beauty", is another name for Patan. Later sightseeing of Pashupati & Bouddha Tha Pashupati is the holiest Hindu pilgrimage destination in Nepal. There are linga images of Shiva along with statues, shrines and temples dedicated to other deities in the complex. Bouddhnath is among the largest stupas in South Asia, & it has become the focal point of Tibetan Buddhism in Nepal. The white mound looms 36 meters overhead. Later sightseeing of Patan, an ancient city situated on the southern bank of the river Bagmati & is about 5 km. southeast of Kathmandu. The city is full of Buddhists monuments & Hindu temples with fine bronze gateways, guardian deities and wonderful carvings.
- Day 03 :Kathmandu / Chitwan: Early in the morning transfer from Kathmandu to Chitwan by road. One day rafting on the Trishuli River on the way to Royal Chitwan National Park. Nepal has earned a reputation, as one of the best destinations in the world for white water rafting The Trishuli River is one of the most popular rivers. Due to its proximity to Kathmandu & the easy road access, which accompanies it, most rafting companies offer trips on the Trishuli. Many choose to incorporate a ride down the Trishuli with either trip to Pokhara or to the Royal Chitwan National Park. Later transfer to Safari Narayani Lodge, Chitwan.
- Day 04 :Chitwan: A day full of jungle activities. Among the 14 national parks and wildlife reserves in the Kingdom, the Royal Chitwan Park is the most popular safari destination. More than 43 species of animals are found in Chitwan. The endangered one horned rhino, Royal Bengal tiger, Gharial crocodile, four horned antelope, striped hyena & the Gangetic dolphin are the main attractions. Many adventurers also choose to go down to Chitwan by raft. A jungle safari is an experience you will remember for a long time.
- Day 05 :Chitwan Pokhara: Transfer from Chitwan to Pokhara by road. Later on sightseeing of Davis fall and lake Phewa. Locally known as the Palate Chhango (Hell´s Fall). Devi´s Fall is a lovely waterfall lying about 2 km southwest of the Pokhara airport. Phewa Lake, the second largest lake in the Kingdom, is the center of all attraction in Pokhara. Here, one can sail or row a hired boat across to the water or visit the island temple in its middle.
- Day 06 :Pokhra: Day at leisure in Pokhara.
- Day 07 :Pokhara: Dhulikhel Early breakfast & later transfer by road from Pokhara to Dhulikhel for an overnight
- Day 08 :Dhulikhel Kathmandu: Sunrise from Dhulikhel, a view one should not miss to watch. Later on assist for the return flight.
The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. The trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements