Annapurna Panorama trek is also known as Poon Hill trek, this is one of the finest short trek package in Annapurna region and require moderate level physical fitness. This introductory dramatic panorama profiles of some of the beautiful landscape and highest mountain in Annapurna. During Annapurna panorama view trek follow one of the well trodden routes through lust Rhododendron forest and delightful Himalaya settlements of diverse ethnic groups and sunrise view over high snow capped peaks. Due to the incredible altitudinal range and temperate ix of climate on the background of Himalaya trekking in Annapurna Poon Hill is a naturalist´s paradise. The panoramic views of Dhaulagiri 8167m Annapurna south 7219m machhapurchhare 6993m and Himchuli 6560m and other numbers of mountains along the world’s Deepest kaligandaki gorge from Poon Hill are majestic.
Annapurna panorama view trek begin from Pokhara short drive to Nayaool crossing to Modi River, hiking through local village farming land, tiny Hill, Rhodendron forest, Popular Gurung village Ghandruk and Dhampus end the trip Phedi and short drive back to Pokhara
- Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel
- Day 02: KATHMANDU CITY TOUR
- Day 03: KATHMANDU POKHARA
- Day 04: Drive to Nayapool and start trek to Tikhedhunga/Ulleri, O/N at lodge
- Day 05: Trek to Ghorepani, O/N at lodge
- Day 06: Climb up to Poonhill (early in the morning to see the Himalayan panorama and sunrise views) and trek to Tadapani, O/N at lodge
- Day 07: Trek to Ghandrung (village of Gorkha warriors), O/N at lodge
- Day 08: Trek to Deurali/Pothana, O/N at lodge
- Day 09: Trek to Phedi and drive back to Pokhara, O/N at lodge
- Day 10: Exploring Pokhara valley, O/N at lodge
- Day 11: Drive/fly back to Kathmandu, O/N at lodge
- Day 12: Free day in Kathmandu
- Day 13: Departure on your own destination.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up / drop & transfer by private car / van/ Haice. (Depend on group size).
- Three night´s accommodation in Kathmandu twin sharing bed and breakfast basis.
- Kathmandu city tours, tour guide and private car / van
- Two night´s accomodation in Pokhara twin sharing bed and breakfast basis.
- Meals breakfast, lunch and dinner with tea & coffee during the trek (You may choose in Menu)
- Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek
- One highly experienced helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation bus/ car/van for Trek. (We could provide you private vehicle and domestic flight Kathmandu/ Pokhara round trip on your require)
- First aid medical kit.
- Annapurna conservation permits.
- TIMS card Fee- Trekkers´ Information Management System
- Government taxes & office service charge.
- All program according to itineraries on full board.
- Rescue service arrangement in emergency case, only if your condition requires the rescue (but clients need to pay from their rescue covered Travel insurance)
- Nepal entry visa fee (you can obtain a visa easily up on your arrival in Nepal´s airport Kathmandu)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- International Airfare and Airport Taxs.
- All sightseeing entry fee
- Any kind of Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks (cold drinks coke/ fanta/ can juice and mineral water) (Hot drinks boiled drinking water and Hot shower)
- Dessert chocolates personal shopping, laundry, phone call internet camera battery charging.
- Personal trekking equipment Travel /Medical insurance and helicopter rescue, personal expenses.
- Tips and gratitude (The Tipping is appreciated, but not mandatory)
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on price including section.
- Day 01 :Arrival at Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel
- Day 02 : KATHMANDU CITY TOUR After breakfast, we´ll visit Swayambhunath temple, and said to be 2000 years stupa on a hillock offers breath taking view of Kathmandu City. We will then process to Visit Pasupatinath and Bouddhanath. After lunch we´ll visit Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan (Lalitpur) which is the oldest of the three major cities in Kathmandu Valley famous for its Buddhist monuments and Hindu temples, and you can catch the traditional artisans working with wood, stones and metals. O/N in Kathmandu.
- Day 03 :KATHMANDU POKHARA You have breakfast being of the early morning before 7:00 AM. This morning you will be drive to Pokhara (200km), departure early in the morning, approximately 6 hrs away by tourist bus. You see along the drive good scenery. You will be arriving late afternoon at Pokhara. Pokhara lakeside villages sits, "front row centre" to one of the most beautiful Himalayan panoramas in the world. The Annapurna and famous "Fishtail" mountain peak of Machapuchhare tower over the tropical setting of Pokhara and you spend there will be the scenic highlight of your trip. In the evening you will prepare yourself for your trek to Poon Hill. O/N stay in Pokhara
- Day 04 :Drive to Nayapool and start trek to Tikhedhunga/Ulleri, O/N at lodge
- Day 05 :Trek to Ghorepani, O/N at lodge
- Day 06 :Climb up to Poonhill (early in the morning to see the Himalayan panorama and sunrise views) and trek to Tadapani, O/N at lodge
- Day 07 :Trek to Ghandrung (village of Gorkha warriors), O/N at lodge
- Day 08 :Trek to Deurali/Pothana, O/N at lodge
- Day 09 :Trek to Phedi and drive back to Pokhara, O/N at lodge
- Day 10 :Exploring Pokhara valley, O/N at lodge
- Day 11 :Drive/fly back to Kathmandu, O/N at lodge
- Day 12 :Free day in Kathmandu
- Day 13 :Departure on your own destination.
If the above schedule does not meet your need and interest, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.
Trip is possible to conduct in any time if the group size has two or more pax.